Examiner Pro is the latest upgrade of CCA's popular Examiner Software, which is used by over 250 communities. It is an easy-to-use, but highly sophisticated actuarial model. Examiner Pro is designed to help management anticipate future fee subsidies by scientifically estimating the risk associated with each applicant to the community.
The model can be tailored specifically to your community’s fee structure, contracts, refund agreements, services, and costs. The applicant’s age, gender, couple status, health status, choice of apartment, contract terms and more are factored into the analysis. Based on the applicant’s assets, income, and other information, the model predicts the likelihood of a resident requiring fee subsidization at some point in the future.
Examiner Pro uses Monte Carlo techniques to simulate each year of life in the community through two-thousand and five-hundred simulations. While the average projected lifetime of all the simulated projections is equal to life expectancy, this simulation technique captures the extra costs for those who live beyond life expectancy without falsely creating offsets from those who do not reach life expectancy.
Additional features of Examiner Pro include:
- Yearly cash flow projections of subsidy by individual and community.
- Yearly projection of resident’s net worth.
- Reporting which illustrates the aggregate risk of needing assistance, for a single community and across multiple communities.
- Data import and export features.
- Enhanced Long-Term Care Insurance section.
- Add/Delete/Modify asset, liability, and income categories.
- Administrative features allowing password protections.
Examiner Pro is be used by:
- Life Plan Communities (CCRCs) with any type of residential contract (Life Care to Fee For Service)
- Rental Communities
- Standalone Assisted Living and Skilled Nursing facilities
- Co-op Communities
- For-Profit Communities
Contact us today for more information on Examiner Pro - Financial Underwriting Software.